Cadex Low Profile Flip-up NVG Mount
The Cadex Low Profile NVG Mount represents the ultimate in NVG mounting capability at, combining the best features of multiple manufacturers, and offering familiar controls - no re-training necessary.
This NVG mount offers improvements over existing mounts in several key areas:
- Force-to-overcome to stow eliminates chances of neck injuries (If the NVG is bumped or impacted the Low Profile Flip Up Mount will fold and lock in upright position)
- Push-button to deploy eliminates accidental deployments under harsh bumps
- User-Adjustable dovetail shoe to fit off-spec devices
- Optimized fore/aft rail places NVGs substantially closer to the user's eye compared to industry mounts such as the Wilcox G24
- Increased overall fore/aft travel to accommodate for user equipment such as gas masks and other eyewear (>3 inches)
- Intuitive NVG device release lever allows rapid removal of NVG device but is shielded by fore/aft adjustment rails
- Ergonomic “one touch” height adjustment allows operator to adjust height with one hand.
- Low profile follows helmet contour when folded.
- Six position adjustable mounting plate fits numerous facial profiles and helmet mounting systems.
- Ultra lightweight.
|Dimensions:||3.83″ x 2.88″ x 3.06″|
|9.73 x 7.33 x 7.77 cm|