** Special order item; ETA 2 weeks **
The Iray Holo HL25 thermal imaging sight is the longest-range version of the innovative Holo line from Infiray and features the largest sensor size in this form-factor with a 12 µm <40mK NETD 50Hz 382x288 resolution sensor. Detection range is boosted to 1.3km
The HL25 also has a massive 2.69" full-colour OLED display that allows you to resolve images easily and make the most use of digital zoom up to 4x.
Thermal imaging collimator Holo HL 25 characteristics
- Human detection range – 1299 m;
- Matrix iRay Vox Ceramic 384x288 pix. @ 12 µm (NETD) <40mK, 50 Hz (iRay Technology);
- Germanium lens F25/f1.0, digital zoom X1/X2/X3/X4;
- Field of vision, degrees/m at 100m – 10.5 x 7.89/18.4 x 13.8;
- Color OLED display 2.69 ",
- Four palettes "White Hot(W)", "Black Hot(B)", "Red Hot(R)", "Color(C)"
- Laser target pointer, interchangeable reticles (T share, Box, Red Dot)
- Changing the color of the backlight, the intensity of the glow is available;
- Built-in stadiametric rangefinder;
- Video recording functions
- Four profiles, one-shot shooting;
- Moisture protection class according to IEC 60529 - IP66;
- Power system – battery 185000, autonomous operation 5 hours;
- The possibility of connecting an external USB Type-C power supply;
- Operating temperature range: from -40 to +50°C;
- Dimensions 66 x 99 x 88 m, weight 0.5 kg;
The laser pointer works at a wavelength of 650 nm, it will help not to lose time when shooting at a moving animal. It can also be used to illuminate a target for a colleague with a night sight.
Full-color frost-resistant OLED display with a diagonal of 2.69" is an innovative solution of iRay developers. Available: high level of detail, brightness, contrast adjustment, temporary display shutdown. The device is adapted to sub-zero temperatures. Low power consumption will help save battery charge.
The durable body of the collimator with the thermal imager iRayHolo HL 25 is made of aluminum alloys (6061), capable of easily resisting the hard recoil of weapons with a muzzle energy of up to 6000 J. The range of operating temperatures from -40°C to 50°C will allow you not to worry about safety when shooting during precipitation.
*Photos of the device are shown with the optional Laser Range Finder, available for purchase separately. Please email us for a quote*
Quick Start Guide HERE
User Manual HERE
WARRANTY INFO: Standard 3-year warranty from Infiray Canada